To be the engine of progress in Los Angeles
To build communication and collaboration between our region's startups, community, and government
The 10th Floor
We have built a 15,000 sq ft innovation space that provides end-to-end resources for selected entrepreneurs, empowering them to turn our region into the next hub of healthcare innovation and progress. Join us on the 10th Floor at 3415 S. Sepulveda Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90034.
If you have a startup in the healthcare sector, you need to be a part of our community.
We offer access to:
- Healthcare thought leaders from both the public and private sectors
- Legal, financial, and investment support. Engagement with senior advisors
- product development resources such as product managers, information architects, UI/UX designers, developers, engineers, DevOps, IT support, etc…
- 24 hour work space, conference rooms, and kitchen.
- Demo days.
We ask that you:
- Have a passion for growing your company in, by, and for the Los Angeles area.
- Have a desire to give back to the community around you.
- Have a goal of making the world, and your sector, better.
- Have good idea and a damn good team.
We are a curated community of entrepreneurs and partners.
As an entrepreneur, I've learned to value honesty, integrity, common ground, and especially loyalty. To do what I'm doing, I need these qualities in the people I work with. To find an entire team like this with the desire to help where help is needed, it's not only miraculous, it's inspiring.
If you build it, they will come...
These brilliant people behind ScaleLA decided to build a healthcare innovation hub in LA, in a gorgeous building with warm inviting tones and they are attracting every great healthcare investor, innovator and key players in this space in record short time!
We joined in January, and being here has not only helped us grow by connecting us to amazing advisors and investors, but we are happier, healthier people for being here. I love the community. It's awesome.
I am grateful for partnering with Scale LA. Being part of ScaleLA is more than a shared workplace, it is a circle of like-minded individuals and companies who you can count on as your "Sounding Board." I am delighted with ScaleLA’s network and the connections they are making for Circle4Parents. Personally, I find Taylor and the entire team’s mission very much aligned with the mission of Circle4Parents to make an impact and serve our community.
Mentor2Mentor tackles systemic issues in the Los Angeles area by bringing together underserved high school students from diverse backgrounds, entrepreneurial college students, and tech companies.Get Involved