To improve the health and wellness of our global community.
To build a global health innovation ecosystem by connecting startups, strategic partners and communities.
Patients & Customers Served
Revenue Generated by Our Companies
Funds Raised by Our Companies
The modern health system is broken, so we are gathering the biggest leaders in the industry and pairing them with the most promising innovators in healthcare technology. In order to affect change on a local level, we are working with hospitals, healthcare providers, and startups to address systemic issues and provide comprehensive solutions worldwide.
If you have a startup in the healthcare sector, you need to be a part of our community.
We offer access to:
- Marketplace – We provide a curated pool of advisors, consultants, and service providers with deep knowledge of the health industry.
- Architect – We have a proprietary tool that allows us to track each Scale member’s progress and make the right introductions at the right time.
- Venture Studio – We empower entrepreneurs to work with large organizations and corporations, developing solutions to address their needs.
- 24 hour work space, conference rooms, and kitchen.
- Programming – We host weekly office and hours, round tables, and classes to accelerate the growth of our members.
- Summits and Events – We bring together the best and brightest of the Scale community at quarterly Summits and monthly events.
We ask that you:
- Have a passion for growing your company in, by, and for your community.
- Have a desire to collaborate with the ScaleLA ecosystem.
- Have a goal of making the world, and your sector, better.
- Have good idea and a damn good team.
We are a curated ecosystem of leaders that are working to improve the mind, body, and soul.
We’re proud and excited to share some of the recent milestones that have been achieved from the benefits of being part of the ScaleLA community.
We are thrilled to be building real, scalable healthcare solutions alongside other members of the ScaleHealth community. Since joining, we’ve recruited new team members through ScaleHealth network recommendations, designed public/private partnerships with multiple health systems and hospitals, and uncovered cross-selling opportunities with mission-aligned companies in the ScaleHealth community.
ScaleLA has been a powerful force in Linear Health’s methodical approach towards commercialization of our flagship device, the Orchid SRV. Scale’s status and influence across the healthcare spectrum gave Linear the opportunity to introduce the Orchid SRV to CHLA, a prominent thought leader in the pediatrics space, and support market wide transparency for clinical evaluation and adoption. This is a critical step in the direction towards success, thanks to Scale’s support.
CEO, Linear Health Services
For years, Los Angeles has had many of the necessary components to be a leading medtech hub… top tier talent, high quality research and academic institutions, and a history of innovation. However, we’ve lacked a common space for aspiring medtech entrepreneurs to come together. ScaleLA has helped to fill that void in a big way. Taylor and team do an incredible job of hosting relevant events that build a sense of community across the broader ecosystem. Their network and reach is a major asset to their member companies. ScaleLA is helping to define Los Angeles as a prime destination for healthcare and life science startups. The Office of Mayor Garcetti is excited to partner with ScaleLA in building this region’s medtech ecosystem, and providing the necessary tools for innovators who will help change the world.
Mentor2Mentor tackles systemic issues in the Los Angeles area by bringing together underserved high school students from diverse backgrounds, entrepreneurial college students, and tech companies.Get Involved